Members of the “PRIAMO Study Group” are listed as an ‡.Potential conflict of interest: Angelo Antonini, Paolo Barone, Carlo Colosimo, Roberto Marconi, and Letterio Morgante have received consultancy fees from Boehringer-Ingelheim, Italy.
The PRIAMO study: A multicenter assessment of nonmotor symptoms and their impact on quality of life in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1641–1649, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Barone, P., Antonini, A., Colosimo, C., Marconi, R., Morgante, L., Avarello, T. P., Bottacchi, E., Cannas, A., Ceravolo, G., Ceravolo, R., Cicarelli, G., Gaglio, R. M., Giglia, R. M., Iemolo, F., Manfredi, M., Meco, G., Nicoletti, A., Pederzoli, M., Petrone, A., Pisani, A., Pontieri, F. E., Quatrale, R., Ramat, S., Scala, R., Volpe, G., Zappulla, S., Bentivoglio, A. R., Stocchi, F., Trianni, G. and Dotto, P. D. (2009), The PRIAMO study: A multicenter assessment of nonmotor symptoms and their impact on quality of life in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1641–1649. doi: 10.1002/mds.22643
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!