Potential conflict of interest: The author has no financial conflict of interest to report.
Potential role of high-field MRI for studies in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue S2, pages S684–S690, 2009
How to Cite
Schuff, N. (2009), Potential role of high-field MRI for studies in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: S684–S690. doi: 10.1002/mds.22647
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- United States Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-05-2-0094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!