Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Comparison of three clinical rating scales in Friedreich ataxia (FRDA)†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1779–1784, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Bürk, K., Mälzig, U., Wolf, S., Heck, S., Dimitriadis, K., Schmitz-Hübsch, T., Hering, S., Lindig, T. M., Haug, V., Timmann, D., Degen, I., Kruse, B., Dörr, J.-M., Ratzka, S., Ivo, A., Schöls, L., Boesch, S., Klockgether, T., Klopstock, T. and Schulz, J. B. (2009), Comparison of three clinical rating scales in Friedreich ataxia (FRDA). Mov. Disord., 24: 1779–1784. doi: 10.1002/mds.22660
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.