Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Heinen, Dr. Berweck, Dr. Borggraefe and Dr. Schroeder report having been paid lecture fees by Allergan, Inc., Merz Pharma, and Ipsen, Ltd., the manufacturers of the available Botulinum toxin preparations Botox®, Xeomin® and Dysport®, respectively. Dr. Heinen reports having received grant support from Allergan, Inc. and Merz Pharma in form of unrestricted educational grants. Dr. Heinen reports having received consulting fees from Allergan, Inc., Merz Pharma, and Ipsen, Ltd.
Muscle biopsy substantiates long-term MRI alterations one year after a single dose of botulinum toxin injected into the lateral gastrocnemius muscle of healthy volunteers†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1494–1503, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Schroeder, A. S., Ertl-Wagner, B., Britsch, S., Schröder, J. M., Nikolin, S., Weis, J., Müller-Felber, W., Koerte, I., Stehr, M., Berweck, S., Borggraefe, I. and Heinen, F. (2009), Muscle biopsy substantiates long-term MRI alterations one year after a single dose of botulinum toxin injected into the lateral gastrocnemius muscle of healthy volunteers. Mov. Disord., 24: 1494–1503. doi: 10.1002/mds.22661
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.