Inga Liepelt and Matthias Reimold contributed equally to this work.
Cortical hypometabolism assessed by a metabolic ratio in Parkinson's disease primarily reflects cognitive deterioration—[18F]FDG-PET†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1504–1511, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Liepelt, I., Reimold, M., Maetzler, W., Godau, J., Reischl, G., Gaenslen, A., Herbst, H. and Berg, D. (2009), Cortical hypometabolism assessed by a metabolic ratio in Parkinson's disease primarily reflects cognitive deterioration—[18F]FDG-PET. Mov. Disord., 24: 1504–1511. doi: 10.1002/mds.22662
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2008
- AKF program
- University of Tuebingen
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!