Potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Deep brain stimulation in dystonia: Sonographic monitoring of electrode placement into the globus pallidus internus†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1538–1541, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Walter, U., Wolters, A., Wittstock, M., Benecke, R., Schroeder, H. W. and Müller, J.-U. (2009), Deep brain stimulation in dystonia: Sonographic monitoring of electrode placement into the globus pallidus internus. Mov. Disord., 24: 1538–1541. doi: 10.1002/mds.22663
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.