Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
MRI and cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue S2, pages S748–S753, 2009
How to Cite
Ibarretxe-Bilbao, N., Tolosa, E., Junque, C. and Marti, M.-J. (2009), MRI and cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: S748–S753. doi: 10.1002/mds.22670
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2005SGR00836, 2005SGR00855, UNI/2001/2003, UNI/2001/2004
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: AP 2005-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.