Potential conflict of interest: None.
Parsing brain activity associated with acupuncture treatment in Parkinson's diseases†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1794–1802, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Chae, Y., Lee, H., Kim, H., Kim, C.-H., Chang, D.-I., Kim, K.-M. and Park, H.-J. (2009), Parsing brain activity associated with acupuncture treatment in Parkinson's diseases. Mov. Disord., 24: 1794–1802. doi: 10.1002/mds.22673
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Health, Welfare, and Family Affairs. Grant Number: 02-PJ9-PG1-CO03-0005
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R11-2005-014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.