Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Delimiting subterritories of the human subthalamic nucleus by means of microelectrode recordings and a Hidden Markov Model†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1785–1793, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Zaidel, A., Spivak, A., Shpigelman, L., Bergman, H. and Israel, Z. (2009), Delimiting subterritories of the human subthalamic nucleus by means of microelectrode recordings and a Hidden Markov Model. Mov. Disord., 24: 1785–1793. doi: 10.1002/mds.22674
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2009
- Max Vorst Family Foundations
- Hebrew University Netherlands Association (HUNA)
- Parkinson at the Hadassah (PATH) committee of London
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS_22674_sm_supptable1.doc||51K||Supporting Table S1. The HMM transition and emission matrices.|
|MDS_22674_sm_supptable2.doc||41K||Supporting Table S2. Results comparison for threshold variation and removal of stability analysis.|
|figS1.eps||19773K||Supporting Figure 1. See supplementary material for figure legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.