Potential conflict of interest: We have received grants in the last two years from Madrilenian Mutual foundation (MMA), Department of Health of the Basque Government, “Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias” of the Government of Spain (FIS), and Foundation Ramon Areces to support our research on Parkinson's disease. The results of this study are not interfered by the aid received.
Neuropathology of Parkinson's disease with the R1441G mutation in LRRK2†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1998–2001, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Martí-Massó, J.-F., Ruiz-Martínez, J., Bolaño, M. J., Ruiz, I., Gorostidi, A., Moreno, F., Ferrer, I. and de Munain, A. L. (2009), Neuropathology of Parkinson's disease with the R1441G mutation in LRRK2. Mov. Disord., 24: 1998–2001. doi: 10.1002/mds.22677
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.