Potential conflict of interest: nothing to report.
Association of DRD3 and GRIN2B with impulse control and related behaviors in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1803–1810, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Lee, J.-Y., Lee, E. K., Park, S. S., Lim, J.-Y., Kim, H. J., Kim, J. S. and Jeon, B. S. (2009), Association of DRD3 and GRIN2B with impulse control and related behaviors in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1803–1810. doi: 10.1002/mds.22678
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2009
- Seoul National University Hospital. Grant Number: 03-2008-015
- Shinyang Cultural Foundation
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 03-PJ10-PG13-GD01-0002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS_22678_sm_suppinfo.doc||40K||The modified version of Minnesota Impulsive Disorders Interview|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.