Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Dore conducted this work while an employee of Brown University and, during this time, received consultancy fees from Pfizer Inc and i3 Drug Safety for work independent of this study. Dr. Lapane is the principal investigator on a grant to Brown University from Pfizer Inc., which she uses entirely to train doctoral students in pharmacoepidemiology. Dr. Friedman has received money for lectures, consulting or research from the following companies: Astra Zeneca, Novartis, Janssen, Acadia Phamaceuticals (experimental drug), Ovation Pharmaceuticals (experimental drug). Drs. Trivedi and Mor report no conflicts of interest.
Atypical antipsychotic use and risk of fracture in persons with Parkinsonism†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1941–1948, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Dore, D. D., Trivedi, A. N., Mor, V., Friedman, J. H. and Lapane, K. L. (2009), Atypical antipsychotic use and risk of fracture in persons with Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 24: 1941–1948. doi: 10.1002/mds.22679
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2008
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality. Grant Number: 5T32HS000011-21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.