Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
PINK1 mutations in a Brazilian cohort of early-onset Parkinson's disease patients†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1693–1696, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Godeiro-Junior, C., de Carvalho-Aguiar, P. M., Felício, A. C., Barsottini, O. G.P., Silva, S. M.A., Borges, V., Andrade, L. A. F. and Ferraz, H. B. (2009), PINK1 mutations in a Brazilian cohort of early-onset Parkinson's disease patients. Mov. Disord., 24: 1693–1696. doi: 10.1002/mds.22685
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2008
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Fondation Philanthropique Edmond J. Safra
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.