Potential conflict of interest: There is no potential conflicts of interest from each author that relate to the research covered in the article submitted.
Pallidal stimulation for segmental dystonia: Long term follow up of 11 consecutive patients†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1829–1835, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Sensi, M., Cavallo, M. A., Quatrale, R., Sarubbo, S., Biguzzi, S., Lettieri, C., Capone, J. G., Tugnoli, V., Tola, M. R. and Eleopra, R. (2009), Pallidal stimulation for segmental dystonia: Long term follow up of 11 consecutive patients. Mov. Disord., 24: 1829–1835. doi: 10.1002/mds.22686
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.