Potential conflict of interest: No conflict of interest is applicable to the authors concerning the manuscript.
Letter to the Editor
Implantation of the nucleus tegmenti pedunculopontini in a PSP-P patient: Safe procedure, modest benefits†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 2020–2022, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Brusa, L., Iani, C., Ceravolo, R., Galati, S., Moschella, V., Marzetti, F., Stanzione, P. and Stefani, A. (2009), Implantation of the nucleus tegmenti pedunculopontini in a PSP-P patient: Safe procedure, modest benefits. Mov. Disord., 24: 2020–2022. doi: 10.1002/mds.22706
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Min della Salute/PRIN
- Regione Sicilia and Min della Salute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.