Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Pathogenesis and Implications for Neuroprotection
Protein degradation, aggregation, and misfolding†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Frontiers of Science and Clinical Advances in Quality of Life in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 25, Issue S1, pages S49–S54, 2010
How to Cite
Cuervo, A. M., Wong, E. S.P. and Martinez-Vicente, M. (2010), Protein degradation, aggregation, and misfolding. Mov. Disord., 25: S49–S54. doi: 10.1002/mds.22718
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Aging. Grant Numbers: AG021904, AG031782
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke Udall Center
- American Liver Foundation
- Hereditary Disease Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.