Potential conflict of interest: None.
Pathogenesis and Implications for Neuroprotection
Clinical implications of gene discovery in Parkinson's disease and parkinsonism†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Frontiers of Science and Clinical Advances in Quality of Life in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 25, Issue S1, pages S15–S20, 2010
How to Cite
Wider, C., Foroud, T. and Wszolek, Z. K. (2010), Clinical implications of gene discovery in Parkinson's disease and parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 25: S15–S20. doi: 10.1002/mds.22723
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2007
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss PD Foundation
- Smith Fellowship
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: R01NS37167
- Udall NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: P50NS40256
- NIH/NIA. Grant Number: P01AG017216
- NIH/NIA. Grant Number: R01AG015866
- PARF. Grant Number: C06-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.