Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Severe muscular fasciculations as an uncommon side-effect due to microdefect of an extension wire in deep brain stimulation†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 2161–2162, 30 October 2009
How to Cite
Wächter, T., Weiss, D., Breit, S., Gasser, T., Krüger, R. and Gharabaghi, A. (2009), Severe muscular fasciculations as an uncommon side-effect due to microdefect of an extension wire in deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 24: 2161–2162. doi: 10.1002/mds.22725
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
- Cefalon Pharma
- Merck Serono
- Metronic and Schwarz Pharma
- GSK Pharma
- Schwarz Pharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Valeant Pharma
- Novartis Pharma
- German Research Ministery (BMBF, NGFN plus)
- German Research Ministery (BMBF ERANET Neuron)
- Helmholtz Association: Helmholtz Alliance for Health in an Ageing Society (HELMA). Grant Numbers: KR2119/3-1, 01GS01834, GH 94/2-1, 16SV3783, 227632
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.