Potential conflict of interest: None.
ATP13A2 variants in early-onset Parkinson's disease patients and controls†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 2104–2111, 30 October 2009
How to Cite
Djarmati, A., Hagenah, J., Reetz, K., Winkler, S., Behrens, M. I., Pawlack, H., Lohmann, K., Ramirez, A., Tadić, V., Brüggemann, N., Berg, D., Siebner, H. R., Lang, A. E., Pramstaller, P. P., Binkofski, F., Kostić, V. S., Volkmann, J., Gasser, T. and Klein, C. (2009), ATP13A2 variants in early-onset Parkinson's disease patients and controls. Mov. Disord., 24: 2104–2111. doi: 10.1002/mds.22728
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2008
- Volkswagen Foundation (Lichtenberg)
- Functional Genomics of Parkinson's Disease
- Schilling Award
- Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!