Potential conflict of interest: None.
Clinical and genetic characteristics of Mexican Huntington's disease patients†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 2012–2015, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Alonso, M. E., Ochoa, A., Boll, M.-C., Sosa, A. L., Yescas, P., López, M., Macias, R., Familiar, I. and Rasmussen, A. (2009), Clinical and genetic characteristics of Mexican Huntington's disease patients. Mov. Disord., 24: 2012–2015. doi: 10.1002/mds.22737
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
- Department of Neurogenetics and Molecular Biology
- Instituto Nacional de Neurología y Neurocirugía Manuel Velasco Suárez, Mexico City, Mexico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.