Potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Hybrid cars may interfere with implanted deep brain stimulators†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 2290–2291, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Chen, C., Cole, W. and Bronte-Stewart, H. M. (2009), Hybrid cars may interfere with implanted deep brain stimulators. Mov. Disord., 24: 2290–2291. doi: 10.1002/mds.22739
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!