Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Self-rated health status in spinocerebellar ataxia—Results from a European multicenter study†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 587–595, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Schmitz-Hübsch, T., Coudert, M., Giunti, P., Globas, C., Baliko, L., Fancellu, R., Mariotti, C., Filla, A., Rakowicz, M., Charles, P., Ribai, P., Szymanski, S., Infante, J., van de Warrenburg, B. P.C., Dürr, A., Timmann, D., Boesch, S., Rola, R., Depondt, C., Schöls, L., Zdzienicka, E., Kang, J.-S., Ratzka, S., Kremer, B., Schulz, J. B., Klopstock, T., Melegh, B., du Montcel, S. T. and Klockgether, T. (2010), Self-rated health status in spinocerebellar ataxia—Results from a European multicenter study. Mov. Disord., 25: 587–595. doi: 10.1002/mds.22740
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2009
- European Union (TS-H, CG, PG, RF, CM, AF, MR, BPCW, SB, RR, LS, EZ, J-SK, JBS, BM, STM, TK). Grant Numbers: EUROSCA/LSHM-CT-2004-503304, GeneMove/01 GM 0503
- German Ministry of Education and Research (DT, LS, J-SK, JBS, TK, TK). Grant Number: 3 PO5B 019 24
- Polish Ministry of Scientific Research and Information Technology (RR)
- EUROSCA. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-503304
- Institute of Neurology, UCl, Queen Square WC1N 3BG London UK
- Robert-Bosch Foundation (Forschungskolleg Geriatrie)
- Fondazione IRCCS Neurological Institute Carlo Besta, Milan, Italy
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RF74, PSNeuro, ex art. 59/2005/11
- AIFA (Agenzia Italiana Farmaco). Grant Numbers: EudraCT No. 2007-003357-85, AIFA FARM6H95MJ
- Italian Ministry of University (MUR, hereditary spastic paraplegias)
- Italian Medicine Agency (AIFA, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Italian Ataxia Association (AISA, Friedreich)
- Ma-Je-R Ltd, Warsaw, Poland
- Department of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology, Warsaw, Poland
- Private Neurological Office, Warsaw, Poland
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS). Grant Number: PI070014
- PHRC program, funded by AP-HP. Grant Number: AOM03059-R05129DD
- Era-Net program, funded by EU and the French National Agency for Research. Grant Number: R07207HS
- HI-Q. Grant Number: C08D004
- French National Agency for Research. Grant Numbers: A09057DS, A05221DS
- GeNeMove. Grant Number: 01GM0603
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG Ti 239/8-1, DFG TI 239/9-1
- Bernd Fink Foundation
- German Heredoataxia Foundation
- IFTZ (MUI, Austria)
- Polish Ministery of Science. Grant Number: P05.B.190.29
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SCHO754/3-1, SCHO754/4-1
- German Research Council (BMBF)
- Leukonet. Grant Number: 01GM0644
- E-RARE. Grant Numbers: EUROSPA (01GM0807), RISCA (01GM0820)
- Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Number: I/80711
- HSP-Selbsthilfegruppe Deutschland eV
- Department of Clinical Genetics
- Bezirkskrankenhaus Augsburg and Klinikum Augsburg, Germany
- NGFNplus and Competence Network Degenerative Dementias
- Friedreich ataxia and Leber hereditary optic neuropathy
- Hungarian Science Foundation (OTKA). Grant Number: T 73430
- Science Advisory Board of the Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Infrastructure (BBMRI)
- pan-European biobank harmonizing EU7 funded. Grant Number: INFRA-2007-22.214.171.124
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: KFO177
- Clinical Research Group (Innate Immunity in Chronic Neurodegeneration). Grant Number: E-Rare 01GM0819 RISCA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.