Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Quantitative lateralized measures of bradykinesia at different stages of Parkinson's disease: The role of the less affected side†
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1991–1997, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Louie, S., Koop, M. M., Frenklach, A. and Bronte-Stewart, H. (2009), Quantitative lateralized measures of bradykinesia at different stages of Parkinson's disease: The role of the less affected side. Mov. Disord., 24: 1991–1997. doi: 10.1002/mds.22741
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
- Robert and Ruth Halperin Foundation
- Cahill Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.