Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
An open-label conversion study of pramipexole to ropinirole prolonged release in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 2121–2127, 30 October 2009
How to Cite
Lyons, K. E. and Pahwa, R. (2009), An open-label conversion study of pramipexole to ropinirole prolonged release in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 2121–2127. doi: 10.1002/mds.22750
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.