Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Brain atrophy and white matter hyperintensities in early Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 2233–2241, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Dalaker, T. O., Larsen, J. P., Bergsland, N., Beyer, M. K., Alves, G., Dwyer, M. G., Tysnes, O.-B., Benedict, R. H.B., Kelemen, A., Bronnick, K. and Zivadinov, R. (2009), Brain atrophy and white matter hyperintensities in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 2233–2241. doi: 10.1002/mds.22754
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2008
- Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: # 186966
- Norwegian Society of Radiology
- Norwegian ParkWest
- Western Norway Regional Health Authority. Grant Number: # 911218
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: # 177966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.