Potential Conflict of Interest: None of the authors has a direct financial conflict of interest with the product (carbidopa/levodopa IR) discussed in this manuscript. Dr. Hauser has received consulting fees and honoraria related to other levodopa products and other PD medications.
Levodopa response in early Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2328–2336, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Hauser, R. A., Auinger, P. and Oakes, D. (2009), Levodopa response in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 2328–2336. doi: 10.1002/mds.22759
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!