Potential conflict of interest: L Nègre-Pagès has a start-up company that has worked with Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, Faust Pharmaceuticals, Fertizin, GlaxoSmithKline, Pierre Fabre Médicaments, and Solvay Pharma. O. Rascol has received research grants and acted as an external advisor for pharmaceutical companies including Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, Euthérapie, GlaxoSmithKline, Pierre Fabre Médicaments, and Solvay Pharma. JP Lépine, A. Fourrier, H. Grandjean have no conflicts of interest.
Anxious and depressive symptoms in Parkinson's disease: The French cross-sectionnal DoPaMiP study†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 157–166, 30 January 2010
How to Cite
Nègre-Pagès, L., Grandjean, H., Lapeyre-Mestre, M., Montastruc, J. L., Fourrier, A., Lépine, J. P., Rascol, O. and on behalf of the DoPaMiP Study Group (2010), Anxious and depressive symptoms in Parkinson's disease: The French cross-sectionnal DoPaMiP study. Mov. Disord., 25: 157–166. doi: 10.1002/mds.22760
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
- Programme Regional Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique (PHRC) 2002–2004
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, Faust Pharmaceuticals, Fertizin, Euthérapie, GlaxoSmithKline, Pierre Fabre Médicaments, Solvay Pharma, Wyeth Lederlé
- UPSA Pain Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.