Potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflict of interest nor specific funding related to the research covered in this article, regardless of date.
Extrapyramidal stiffness in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 2143–2148, 30 October 2009
How to Cite
Pradat, P.-F., Bruneteau, G., Munerati, E., Salachas, F., Le Forestier, N., Lacomblez, L., Lenglet, T. and Meininger, V. (2009), Extrapyramidal stiffness in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Mov. Disord., 24: 2143–2148. doi: 10.1002/mds.22762
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2009
- ARSla (Association pour la Recherche sur la SLA)
- AFM (Association Française contre les Myopathies)
- Advisory Boards (Eisai, Novartis)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.