Potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Isolated head tremor: Part of the clinical spectrum of essential tremor? Data from population-based and clinic-based case samples†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 2281–2285, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Louis, E. D. and Dogu, O. (2009), Isolated head tremor: Part of the clinical spectrum of essential tremor? Data from population-based and clinic-based case samples. Mov. Disord., 24: 2281–2285. doi: 10.1002/mds.22777
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NINDS #R01 NS42859, NINDS #R01 NS39422, NINDS #R56 NS042859, NINDS #T32 NS07153-24, NIA #2P01 AG0027232-16, NINDS #R01 NS36630
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Arlene Bronstein Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.