Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Dopamine agonist-induced antecollis in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2408–2411, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Uzawa, A., Mori, M., Kojima, S., Mitsuma, S., Sekiguchi, Y., Kanesaka, T. and Kuwabara, S. (2009), Dopamine agonist-induced antecollis in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 2408–2411. doi: 10.1002/mds.22779
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.