Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Camptocormia in idiopathic Parkinson's disease: A focal myopathy of the paravertebral muscles†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 542–551, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Margraf, N. G., Wrede, A., Rohr, A., Schulz-Schaeffer, W. J., Raethjen, J., Eymess, A., Volkmann, J., Mehdorn, M. H., Jansen, O. and Deuschl, G. (2010), Camptocormia in idiopathic Parkinson's disease: A focal myopathy of the paravertebral muscles. Mov. Disord., 25: 542–551. doi: 10.1002/mds.22780
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2009
- Medical Faculty of the Christian-Albrechts University, Kiel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.