Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
New Developments in Testing, Diagnosis and Treatment of PD
Cognitive impairment and dementia in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Frontiers of Science and Clinical Advances in Quality of Life in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 25, Issue S1, pages S110–S116, 2010
How to Cite
Marder, K. (2010), Cognitive impairment and dementia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: S110–S116. doi: 10.1002/mds.22787
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2007
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation. Grant Numbers: R01 NS36630, UL1 RR024156
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.