Potential conflict of interest: None reported
Future Developments in Treatment of PD
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Frontiers of Science and Clinical Advances in Quality of Life in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 25, Issue S1, pages S152–S154, 2010
How to Cite
Shoulson, I. (2010), Therapeutic directions for Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: S152–S154. doi: 10.1002/mds.22790
On the occasion of the Parkinson's Disease Foundation 50th Anniversary Educational Symposium, October 11–12, 2007, New York, NY.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- Uric acid biomarker discovery and development. Grant Number: NIH/NINDS NS24778
- DATATOP sponsor. Grant Numbers: NIH/NINDS R01 NS048517, NS054978, NIH/NIEHS R01 ES010804
- Parkinson Study Group
- Michael J Fox Foundation
- PRECEPT sponsors: Cephalon, Inc.
- PostCEPT sponsors: NINDS. Grant Number: PD-DOC NS050095
- Department of Defense NTERP Program (Imaging, PROBE Biomarkers)
- Cephalon, Inc.
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation (FOUND)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.