Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
A comparison of depression, anxiety, and health status in patients with progressive supranuclear palsy and multiple system atrophy†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1077–1081, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Schrag, A., Sheikh, S., Quinn, N. P., Lees, A. J., Selai, C., Mathias, C., Litvan, I., Lang, A. E., Bower, J. H., Burn, D. J., Low, P. and Jahanshahi, M. (2010), A comparison of depression, anxiety, and health status in patients with progressive supranuclear palsy and multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 25: 1077–1081. doi: 10.1002/mds.22794
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- Society for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Sarah Matheson Trust for Multiple System Atrophy (UK)
- The Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP Europe) Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.