Potential conflict of interest: None reported
Hippocampal, caudate, and ventricular changes in Parkinson's disease with and without dementia†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 687–695, 30 April 2010
How to Cite
Apostolova, L. G., Beyer, M., Green, A. E., Hwang, K. S., Morra, J. H., Chou, Y.-Y., Avedissian, C., Aarsland, D., Janvin, C. C., Larsen, J. P., Cummings, J. L. and Thompson, P. M. (2010), Hippocampal, caudate, and ventricular changes in Parkinson's disease with and without dementia. Mov. Disord., 25: 687–695. doi: 10.1002/mds.22799
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
- NIA. Grant Number: K23 AG026803
- Turken Foundation
- NIA. Grant Number: AG16570
- NIBIB. Grant Number: EB01651
- NLM. Grant Number: LM05639
- NCRR. Grant Number: RR019771
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 MH071940
- NCRR. Grant Number: P41RR013642
- NIH. Grant Number: U54 RR021813
- Western Norway Regional Health Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.