Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Long-term follow-up of DYT1 dystonia patients treated by deep brain stimulation: An open-label study†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 289–299, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Cif, L., Vasques, X., Gonzalez, V., Ravel, P., Biolsi, B., Collod-Beroud, G., Tuffery-Giraud, S., Elfertit, H., Claustres, M. and Coubes, P. (2010), Long-term follow-up of DYT1 dystonia patients treated by deep brain stimulation: An open-label study. Mov. Disord., 25: 289–299. doi: 10.1002/mds.22802
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.