Potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
The spectrum of movement disorders in Glut-1 deficiency†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 275–281, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Pons, R., Collins, A., Rotstein, M., Engelstad, K. and De Vivo, D. C. (2010), The spectrum of movement disorders in Glut-1 deficiency. Mov. Disord., 25: 275–281. doi: 10.1002/mds.22808
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2009
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: NS37949, 1 UL1 RR024156-01
- Will and Colleen Giblin Foundations
- Pediatric Neurotransmitter Disease Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.