Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
A pilot study using nabilone for symptomatic treatment in Huntington's disease†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 2254–2259, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Curtis, A., Mitchell, I., Patel, S., Ives, N. and Rickards, H. (2009), A pilot study using nabilone for symptomatic treatment in Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 2254–2259. doi: 10.1002/mds.22809
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.