Potential conflict of interest: M.J. Nijkrake, PT, MSc: ZonMw grant (947-04-357), Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre (RUNMC) research grant, employment RUNMC. S.H.J. Keus, PT, MSc: ZonMw grant (947-04-357), employment Leiden University Medical Center Leiden (LUMC), employment RUNMC. S. Overeem, MD, PhD: Employment RUNMC. R.A.B. Oostendorp, PT, PhD: RUNMC research grant, employment RUNMC. T.P.M. Vliet Vlieland, PhD: Employment LUMC. W. Mulleners, MD, PhD: Employment Canisius Wilhelmina Hospital. E.M. Hoogerwaard, MD, PhD: employment Rijnstate Hospital, Alysis Zorggroep. B.R. Bloem, MD, PhD: ZonMw (grant 947-04-357), RUNMC research grant, VIDI research grant (016.076.352), employment RUNMC. M. Munneke, PT, PhD: ZonMw grant (947-04-357), RUNMC research grant, employment RUNMC.
The ParkinsonNet concept: Development, implementation and initial experience†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 823–829, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Nijkrake, M. J., Keus, S. H.J., Overeem, S., Oostendorp, R. A.B., Vlieland, T. P.M. V., Mulleners, W., Hoogerwaard, E. M., Bloem, B. R. and Munneke, M. (2010), The ParkinsonNet concept: Development, implementation and initial experience. Mov. Disord., 25: 823–829. doi: 10.1002/mds.22813
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Michael J Fox Foundation
- Parkinson's Research
- Consultancy for GlaxoSmithKline
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Parkinson's Research and Stichting Robuust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.