Conflict of Interest: Nothing to Report.
Olfactory dysfunction in Parkinsonism caused by PINK1 mutations†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2350–2357, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Ferraris, A., Ialongo, T., Passali, G. C., Pellecchia, M. T., Brusa, L., Laruffa, M., Guidubaldi, A., Paludetti, G., Albanese, A., Barone, P., Dallapiccola, B., Valente, E. M. and Bentivoglio, A. R. (2009), Olfactory dysfunction in Parkinsonism caused by PINK1 mutations. Mov. Disord., 24: 2350–2357. doi: 10.1002/mds.22816
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2009
- Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente 2008 and 2009 to BD; Ricerca Finalizzata ex art. 56 and Ricerca Finalizzata Ordinaria to BD and ARB). Grant Number: GGP07210
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.