David Grabli and Claire Ewenczyk contributed equally to this work.
Interruption of deep brain stimulation of the globus pallidus in primary generalized dystonia†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2363–2369, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Grabli, D., Ewenczyk, C., Coelho-Braga, M.-C., Lagrange, C., Fraix, V., Cornu, P., Benabid, A.-L., Vidailhet, M. and Pollak, P. (2009), Interruption of deep brain stimulation of the globus pallidus in primary generalized dystonia. Mov. Disord., 24: 2363–2369. doi: 10.1002/mds.22827
Potential conflict of interest: P. Cornu reports receiving consulting fees from Medtronic. A.L. Benabid reports receiving lecture fees and grant support from Medtronic. P. Pollak reports receiving consulting fees from Medtronic.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2008
- Direction Régionale de la Recherche Clinique Assistance – Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris. Grant Number: CRIC 2004
- Clinical Research Center in Pitié – Salpétrière Hospital, Paris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.