Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Accuracy of Parkinson's disease diagnosis in 610 general practice patients in the West of Scotland†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2379–2385, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Newman, E. J., Breen, K., Patterson, J., Hadley, D. M., Grosset, K. A. and Grosset, D. G. (2009), Accuracy of Parkinson's disease diagnosis in 610 general practice patients in the West of Scotland. Mov. Disord., 24: 2379–2385. doi: 10.1002/mds.22829
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2009
- advisory boards for GSK
- GE Healthcare
- UCB Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.