Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Spinocerebellar ataxia type 12 identified in two Italian families may mimic sporadic ataxia†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1269–1273, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Brussino, A., Graziano, C., Giobbe, D., Ferrone, M., Dragone, E., Arduino, C., Lodi, R., Tonon, C., Gabellini, A., Rinaldi, R., Miccoli, S., Grosso, E., Bellati, M. C., Orsi, L., Migone, N. and Brusco, A. (2010), Spinocerebellar ataxia type 12 identified in two Italian families may mimic sporadic ataxia. Mov. Disord., 25: 1269–1273. doi: 10.1002/mds.22835
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- Regione Piemonte—Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata
- Fondazione Telethon. Grant Number: GGP07110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.