The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Mutation screening of the DYT6/THAP1 gene in Italy†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2424–2427, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Bonetti, M., Barzaghi, C., Brancati, F., Ferraris, A., Bellacchio, E., Giovanetti, A., Ialongo, T., Zorzi, G., Piano, C., Petracca, M., Albanese, A., Nardocci, N., Dallapiccola, B., Bentivoglio, A. R., Garavaglia, B. and Valente, E. M. (2009), Mutation screening of the DYT6/THAP1 gene in Italy. Mov. Disord., 24: 2424–2427. doi: 10.1002/mds.22861
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente 2009; Ricerca Finalizzata)
- Fondazione Livio Patrizi and Transgenomics
- Bank for the diagnosis and research of Movement Disorders
- EuroBioBank network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.