Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Frontal and associative visual areas related to visual hallucinations in dementia with Lewy bodies and Parkinson's disease with dementia†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 615–622, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Sanchez-Castaneda, C., Rene, R., Ramirez-Ruiz, B., Campdelacreu, J., Gascon, J., Falcon, C., Calopa, M., Jauma, S., Juncadella, M. and Junque, C. (2010), Frontal and associative visual areas related to visual hallucinations in dementia with Lewy bodies and Parkinson's disease with dementia. Mov. Disord., 25: 615–622. doi: 10.1002/mds.22873
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2009
- la Caixa Foundation. Grant Number: 2005 SGR 00855
- Generalitat de Catalunya
- Center of Biomedic Investigation in Neurodegenerative Diseases (CIBERNED)
- Biomedical Investigation Institute from the Bellvitge University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.