Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Progression of Parkinson's disease as evaluated by Hoehn and Yahr stage transition times†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 710–716, 30 April 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, Y. J., Wee, H. L., Chan, Y.-H., Seah, S. H., Au, W. L., Lau, P. N., Pica, E. C., Li, S. C., Luo, N. and Tan, L. C.S. (2010), Progression of Parkinson's disease as evaluated by Hoehn and Yahr stage transition times. Mov. Disord., 25: 710–716. doi: 10.1002/mds.22875
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- Singapore Millennium Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.