Potential conflict of interest: all authors report no conflict of interest.
Neuronal intranuclear inclusion disease: Two cases of dopa-responsive juvenile parkinsonism with drug-induced dyskinesia†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1274–1279, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Lai, S.-C., Jung, S.-M., Grattan-Smith, P., Sugo, E., Lin, Y.-W., Chen, R.-S., Chen, C.-C., Wu-Chou, Y.-H., Lang, A. E. and Lu, C.-S. (2010), Neuronal intranuclear inclusion disease: Two cases of dopa-responsive juvenile parkinsonism with drug-induced dyskinesia. Mov. Disord., 25: 1274–1279. doi: 10.1002/mds.22876
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 96-2628-B-182A-097-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.