This article is part of the journal's online CME program. The CME activity including form, can be found online at http://www.movementdisorders.org/education/journalcme/
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 440–446, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Pagonabarraga, J., Kulisevsky, J., Llebaria, G., García-Sánchez, C., Pascual-Sedano, B., Martinez-Corral, M. and Gironell, A. (2010), PDD-Short Screen: A brief cognitive test for screening dementia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 440–446. doi: 10.1002/mds.22877
This article was presented as a platform presentation in the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, Chicago, 2008.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
- Public research grants from “Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias”. Grant Number: PI-051916
- CIBERNED (Fundación CIEN, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain)
- La Fundació La Marató de TV3, Expedient Number 060310
- Novartis and Esteve, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.