This article is part of the journal's online CME program. The CME activity including form, can be found online at http://www.movementdisorders.org/education/journalcme/
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 440–446, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Pagonabarraga, J., Kulisevsky, J., Llebaria, G., García-Sánchez, C., Pascual-Sedano, B., Martinez-Corral, M. and Gironell, A. (2010), PDD-Short Screen: A brief cognitive test for screening dementia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 440–446. doi: 10.1002/mds.22877
This article was presented as a platform presentation in the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, Chicago, 2008.
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
- Public research grants from “Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias”. Grant Number: PI-051916
- CIBERNED (Fundación CIEN, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain)
- La Fundació La Marató de TV3, Expedient Number 060310
- Novartis and Esteve, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.