Onset of dyskinesia with adjunct ropinirole prolonged-release or additional levodopa in early Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 858–866, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Watts, R. L., Lyons, K. E., Pahwa, R., Sethi, K., Stern, M., Hauser, R. A., Olanow, W., Gray, A. M., Adams, B., Earl, N. L. and On Behalf of the 228 Study Investigators (2010), Onset of dyskinesia with adjunct ropinirole prolonged-release or additional levodopa in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 858–866. doi: 10.1002/mds.22890
Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Watts, Lyons, Pahwa, Sethi, Stern, Hauser and Olanow have received research grants and/or consulting fees from GlaxoSmithKline. Drs. Gray, Adams and Earl are or were employees of GlaxoSmithKline.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2008
- GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.