Kirsten Müller-Vahl and Ines Dodel contributed equally to this work.
Health-related quality of life in patients with Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 309–314, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Müller-Vahl, K., Dodel, I., Müller, N., Münchau, A., Reese, J. P., Balzer-Geldsetzer, M., Dodel, R. and Oertel, W. H. (2010), Health-related quality of life in patients with Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome. Mov. Disord., 25: 309–314. doi: 10.1002/mds.22900
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF Nr. 01GI9901/1
- Competence Network Parkinson's disease
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.